Forest River RV Solera Motor Home Class C
The Forest River Solera Class C gas and diesel motorhomes offer a value packaged design with accommodating features to get you to your favorite destinations in residential luxury! They are easy to maneuver with either a Ford E350, Ford E450 or Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 chassis.
The clean, contemporary interiors will have you feeling right at home with features like comfortable seating and dining, convenient storage space, and a convection microwave. The backup and side view camera system will make it easy to maneuver the road, and the 10" in-dash touch screen Apple Carplay/Android Auto radio will let you enjoy some tunes as you travel.
Experience the next generation of leisure travel with the Forest River Solera Class C gas and diesel motorhomes!
Motor Home Class C
Standard Features (2024)
Ford E350 or E450 Chassis
- Ford 7.3L V8 premium engine
- 6-Speed Ford TorqShift® automatic transmission
- 350 HP with 468 lb.-ft. of torque
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Chassis
- Mercedes Benz BlueTec 3.0L V6 diesel engine
- 188 HP with 325 lb.-ft. of torque
- Battery disconnect
- Bilstein shock absorbers
- Water heater bypass
- (2) Deep cycle coach batteries
- Easy access battery in step-well
- 30 Amp service with power cord
- 60 Amp Progressive Dynamics converter
- 6 Gallon DSI gas/electric water heater
- 30,000 BTU furnace
- Emergency start switch
- LED Lighting
- Satellite/cable connection
- 15,000 BTU ceiling ducted, ultra quiet roof air with heat pump (N/A with dual A/C option)
- Optional Dual A/C with power shedding system (32DSB, 32DSK)
- 4.5 KW Gas generator (Ford/Chevy only)
- 3.6 KW LP generator (Mercedes only)
- 12V Heated tank pads
- CO, LP and smoke detector
- Winegard Air 360+ antenna with Gateway 4G WiFi capability
- 190 Watt roof mounted solar 12V charging system
- Aluminum framed laminated sidewalls
- Superlite composite substrate
- Gel coat exterior fiberglass
- Block foam insulation
- Lighted power awning
- Slide room toppers
- Fiberglass roof
- Heated power exterior mirrors
- One-piece fiberglass front cap
- Roto-cast storage compartments
- Aluminum running boards
- Tinted sliding windows
- 7,500 Lbs. hitch, 7-pin connector (E450)
- 5,000 Lbs. hitch, 7-pin connector (E350/Chevy)
- 4,200 Lbs. hitch, 7-pin connector (Mercedes)
- Exterior speakers
- Integrated entry step
- Optional Automatic leveling system (4-point)
- Black tank flush
- On-The-Go Ladder Bracket (most models)
- Passenger swivel captains chair with booster (N/A 32DSB)
- Power windows and door locks
- Keyless entry
- Back-up and side view camera system
- 10” In-dash Touch screen Apple Carplay/ Android Auto™ radio S
- Recessed 3-burner range with flush glass cover (2-Burner range Mercedes)
- 10.7 Cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
- 1.3 Cu. ft. convection microwave oven
- Wireless 12V charging pad in kitchen
- Soft touch self-closing drawer guides
- Electric roof fan
- Oxygen-infused shower head with flexible extension
- Shower skylight
- MCD roller shades
- Residential style furniture with Fortress stain resistant fabrics
- 12V LED flat panel adjustable side TV
- Child seat head tethers in dinette
- Multi-speed power fan with cover
- Optional Power theater seating (24SRC, 32DSK)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.