Forest River RV Sabre SS150 Fifth Wheel
Forest River is pleased to introduce to you the newest weight-conscious, amenity-packed, best-equipped fifth wheel on the market today: the Sabre SS150 fifth wheel! Enhance every single camping trip with the life-size features found on these models, like the 5-Star kitchen, the Cinemax seating with heat and massage, and the industry-leading campsite-view panoramic windows.
Quality engineering is at the the very core of each and every Sabre SS150 with its LCI "Revolution" lightweight-technology I-beam frame, and slide system and its Generation III electric auto-leveling system. Plus, the Turning Point "90-degree-plus" turning radius hitch will enable you to maneuver easily and effortlessly as you glide down the highway or back up into your favorite camping destination.
Take time to explore, relax, rejuvenate, and repeat with your very own Sabre SS150 fifth wheel by Forest River RV!
Sabre SS150 Features:
SS 150 Package
- Turning Point "90 degree-plus" turning radius hitch
- LCI "Revolution" light weight technology I-beam frame and slide system
- Generation III electric Auto-Leveling system
- MOR/Ryde Triple "Step Above" Entry/Exit Landing
- Rear accessory hitch
- Tire Pressure safety sensors
- 50 amp detachable marine style power cord with 2nd AC prep
- 20 amp solar prep
- Rear view camera prep
- Cinemax seating with cup holders, heat, massage and backlighting
- Double high output USB Charging Ports (nightstands, bunks, kitchen and end tables)
- Deluxe soft pull roller shades (main living slide)
- Fireplace prep
5-Star Kitchen Package
- Extend-A-Stay" 11 cu. ft. residential refrigerator with 1000W inverter
- Seamless countertops throughout
- Stainless steel appliance accents
- Commercial grade range with ambient lighting control, glass cover and lower pots/pans drawer
- Radiant under under counter LED lighting
- High rise deluxe pull down kitchen faucet with spring spout
- Residential style farm sink with seamless cover
- Super U" dinette with pots and pans drawers and ambient underlighting
Difference Maker Package
- Forced air, heated and enclosed gate valves and underbelly
- High gloss gelcoat front cap with LED lighting
- Aluminum rims with EZ Lube hubs
- Adjustable power awning with LED lighting
- Battery disconnect
- All weather, heavy duty PVC roof membrane
- Exterior TV hookup with cable/SAT/110V/LED speakers
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- Large folding entry assist handle
- "Master Suite" residential size 80" queen mattress
- G/E DSI Quick recovery water heater
- "Lock-Tite" wood core cabinetry construction
- Industry leading, campsite-view, panoramic, slide windows
- Interior/exterior LED lighting throughout
- "Master Suite" bedroom design
- AM/FM/CD/DVD multi-media system with Bluetooth
- Porcelain stool with water jet assist
- E-Z retract shower door
- Bath skylight
- 15K Air Conditioner IPO 13.5 Air Conditioner
- 2nd 13.5K Air Conditioner Ducted with Thermostat
- Foil Insulation Upgrade (Roof, Underbelly, Front Wall, Rear Wall, Under Main Slide Carpet)
- Large Residential Size HD/LED TV in Main Living Area
- Fireplace with remote
- Rear Ladder
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.