Forest River RV Rockwood Hard Side High Wall Series Folding Pop-Up Camper
You get the best of both worlds when you choose a Rockwood Hard Side High Wall Series folding pop-up camper by Forest River; the solid exterior of a travel trailer and the easy towing of a tent camper! Each camper is equipped with a 10K BTU Cool Cat heat pump that will work as both your heater and your A/C to keep you comfortable year around.
These campers are built with ProRac permanent crossbars, a durable diamond plate front, and torsion EZ lube axles for smooth towing. You will appreciate the two burner cooktop and microwave to prepare meals each day, and the extra large 3-way refrigerator can hold your perishables. Outside, you'll find a hot water package with an outside shower to wash your hiking boots off, double entry steps for a quick and easy entrance into your camper, and an outside griddle to grill up your catch-of-the day!
If you're looking for fun and adventure in an easy-to-tow folding pop-up camper, the Rockwood Hard Side High Wall Series by Forest River are the way to go!
Folding Pop-Up Camper
Rockwood Hard Side High Wall Series Features:
Standard Features (2022)
Hard Side Package
- 10K BTU Cool Cat Heat Pump (A/C & Heater)
- Create-A-Breeze Roof Vent Fan
- 3-Way Refrigerator
- Heated Mattress on Master Bed (N/A A213HW)
- Spare Tire w/ Carrier & Cover
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Water Filtration System
- Stereo w/ Outside Speakers
- WiFi Booster w/ LTE Prep
- ProRac Permanent Crossbars (150lb rating)
- Power Roof Lift
- White Fiberglass
- Autumn Wood Interior
- 12 Volt Water Pump
- Power Roof Lift (Std Only On: A213HW, A214HW)
- Torsion EZ Lube Axles
- Hot Water Pkg w/ Outside Shower
- Shower/Cassette Toilet (Std. Only On A214HW)
- 2 Burner Indoor Glass Top (Std. Only On A213HW, A214HW)
- Extra Large 3 Way Refrigerator (Std. Only On A213HW, A214HW)
- Solar Prep On Frame
- Battery Box & Wiring
- 30 Amp Detachable Power Cord
- 35 Amp Converter
- 1/2 Sliding Storage Tray in Rear (Queen Bed Models Only)
- LED Ceiling Lights
- Raised Panel Cabinet Doors
- Positive Latches & Catches On Doors & Drawers
- Wood Drawers with Full Extension
- Metal Guides
- Interior Floor Lights
- Durable Diamond Plate Front
- Fiberglass Laminated Roof
- 14” Radial Tires (Std. Only On: A213HW & A214HW)
- Aluminum Wheels w/ 15” Mud Rover
- Electric Brakes
- 4 Stabilizer Jacks w/ Sand Pads
- Installed Door Step
- Double Step (Std. Only On A213HW & A214HW)
- Large Folding Entry Door Grab Handle
- Courtesy Light on Front
- Outside Griddle
- Cable TV Ready
- Double 20# Gas Bottles w/Molded Cover
- Automatic Gas Regulator
Hard Side Options
- Power Front Jack
- 40 Amp Portable Solar Panel
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.