Forest River RV Cherokee Wolf Pack Gold Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
The Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack Gold toy hauler travel trailers are budget friendly and packed full with features! They have supersized the important features like a 7' door for taller toys, 5,100 lb. axles for more carrying capacity, and a 96 gallon fresh water tank for more usage.
With rear sofas and a bunk system, you can bring all of the extra guests while you sleep on the king bed. A 102" widebody design provides enough space for your off-road toys and for freely walking throughout the inside. Stay cool in the summer with a large 15,000 BTU A/C and stay warm in the cool months with the 35,000 BTU furnace. You even have an outside shower with hot and cold water to keep the dirt outside where it belongs!
Take yourself and all of your gear to the great outdoors for an extended stay in any one of the Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack Gold toy hauler travel trailers!
Toy Hauler Travel Trailer
Cherokee Wolf Pack Gold Features:
Wolf Pack Standard Equipment
- 102" Widebody Design
- 30 Amp Service
- 5/8" Tongue and Groove Plywood Floors
- External High Output LED Loading Light
- Forced Air Heated Underbelly & Enclosed Holding Tanks
- Large 10 Cu/Ft. 12 Volt Refrigerator
- Large 35,000 BTU Forced Air Ducted Furnace
- Large Exterior Folding Grab Handle
- LED Interior/Exterior Lights
- Outside Shower With Hot And Cold Water
- Quick Recovery Water Heater
- Real Wood Cabinet Doors and Drawers
- Roof Ducted A/C
- Ramp Door Patio Deck Railing System
- Rear Canvas Screen/Tent Wall
- 96 Gallon Fresh Water Capacity
- Friction Hinge Door
- Large Ducted 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner
- Power Awning w/LED Accent Lighting
- Residential Black Stainless Steel Farm Sink
- Spare Tire
- Wolf Pack King Bed (66 1/2" X 74")
- Wolf Pack Manual Bunk
- Wolf Pack Stable Step
- Zebra Shades in Living Room
- Industrial Rubber Garage Floor
- 4 Corner Power Travel Trailer Stabilizer Jacks (N/A 24Gold)
- Juice Pack
- Juice Pack Expansion Panel (100 Watt Panel)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.