Forest River RV Cherokee Destination Black Label Destination Trailer
The Forest River Cherokee Destination Black Label destination trailers offer comfort, convenience, and your own accommodations at your favorite destination each and every time you get away, plus additional Black Label features you are sure to enjoy!
Each destination trailer offers a master bedroom with a pillowtop mattress, a full kitchen with a LG solid surface countertop, a residential pullout faucet, and a deep stainless steel sink, plus bath amenities, and much more. You can also add a package or two to customize your Cherokee into your dream get-away.
Choose a Cherokee Destination Black Label destination trailer by Forest River to enjoy life away from the hustle and bustle of your everyday life and start making memories that last a lifetime!
Cherokee Destination Black Label Features:
Base Camp Package
- Black Waste Tank Flush out Kit
- Armored Underbelly Tank Enclosure
- Flip Down Travel Rack
- Large Exterior Folding Assist Grab Handle
- Outside Shower with Hot and Cold Water
- Outside TV Bracket and Hook Ups
- Power Awning
- Power Tongue Jack
- RV Grill Quick Connect
- 40” Dinette Drawers x 2 on models with slide outs
- 6 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Cabinets in Bedroom
- Entertainment System
- High Output Attic Fan in Bathroom
- Oven with Light
- Roof Mounted Ducted Air Conditioner (not available on units under 26’)
- Sink Cover
- Skylight over Shower
- Solid Bedroom Doors (not available on all models)
- 8” Ceiling Mounted, Subwoofer with Accent Lighting
- Cannon™ 12V, High Efficiency, 11 Cubic Foot Residential Refrigerator with Travel Lock
- Chef Select Black Stainless Steel Kitchen Suite Package
- Cherokee Back up Camera System
- Cherokee Exclusive Stable Step with Oversized Landing
- Cherokee Sanitizer
- Cherokee Total Control App & Remote Control System
- External LED Strip Lighting
- External Porch Scare Light
- Fireplace (not available on all models)
- Full Hybrid Tub with Shower Surround
- LED Interior Lights
- LED Strip Lighting (not available on all models)
- Light Filtering Sheer Shading Premium Blackout Zebra Blinds
- Matte Black Heavy Duty Spring Assisted Kitchen Faucet Sprayer
- Power Gear™ Frame Technology and Space Saver Rail Design
- Premium Bedding Ensemble and Comforter
- Premium Wheel Package
- Real Blackout Glass, Safety Slam, Friction Hinge Entry Door with Window and Shade Prep
- Residential Farm Style Black Stainless Steel Sink
- Seamless Roofing Membrane with Heat Reflectivity
- Super Kitchen
- Supersized, Central Air Conditioning Unit (15,000 BTU) with Quick Cool Air Dump Feature
- Tire Pressure Monitors
- Upgraded Sofa with Bolster Arm Rests
- USB Charging Stations
Black Label Additional Features
- Automotive Frameless Windows Package
- Hands-Free Baggage Door Catch
- LG Solid Surface Countertop
- Deep Stainless Steel Sink
- Residential Pullout Faucet
- Pillowtop Mattress
- Oversized Bunk Pads
- Thermo-Foil Arctic Insulation
- Battery Disconnect
- Battery Minder
- Solid Wood Cabinet Doors
- Designer Fabric
- Gel-Coated Fiberglass
- Power Tongue Jack
- Aluminum Rims
- LED Exterior Clearance and Taillights
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.