Entegra Coach Expanse Li Motor Home Class B
Enjoy every trip in the Entegra Coach Expanse Li Class B! Built on the Ford Transit AWD 350HD Chassis, it'll be an easy ride with the E-Z DRIVE™ featuring Hellwig® helper springs, and you can extend your adventure thanks to the 10KW Renogy lithium system and 200 watts or roof-mounted solar panels. The 3.5L EcoBoost V6 engine is paired with a 10-speed transmission, and a heavy-duty trailer tow package allows you to bring along whatever you need.
You'll find plenty of luxury and comfort throughout, with residential vinyl flooring, Tecnoform® European-style high-gloss cabinetry, high-intensity LED ceiling lights, and a soft touch vinyl ceiling. The sliding door with removable privacy shade brings the outside in, while a powered roof vent in the living area helps the breeze flow through.
The Entegra Coach Expanse Li class B gas motorhome is a perfect choice for any adventure!
Expanse Li Features:
Standard Features (2023)
- E-Z DRIVE™: Hellwig® helper springs, rear Koni shocks
- Ford® Transit AWD 350HD Chassis
- 3.5L EcoBoost V6 310 HP engine with 400 ft-lb. torque
- 10-speed transmission
- 250 amp alternator
- 205/75R16C BSW all-season tires with aluminum wheels
- Hitch: Heavy-duty trailer tow package with dual 4/7 pin connector
- (2) 12V AGM chassis batteries (70 amp-hr)
- 25 gal. fuel tank (gas)
- Custom-molded, ABS interior wall panels
Heat, AC, Water & Power
- Timberline hydronic heating system
- Renogy 3500W Inverter charger
- 30 amp electrical service with detachable power cord
- 48V-210 amp hour smart lithium battery provides 10KW hours of power; house battery disconnect switch
- Heated grey holding tank (12V pad); LED-lit holding tank valves
- Winterization drain system
- Black tank flush
- 12V demand water pump
- Water filtration system
- 13,500 BTU 48V Coleman®-Mach® 10 air conditioner
- Carefree® armless motion sensing patio awning with LED light strip
- Winegard Connect 2.0 4G/Wi-Fi/digital TV antenna
- Daytime running headlamps
- (2) 110V exterior outlets
- 200W of roof-mounted solar panels; Portable solar plug
- Outside shower
- Fiberglass running boards for cab and entry doors
- Side screen door with magnetic and zipper close offs; Rear screen door with roll-up and black-out capabilities
- Sliding vented windows
- 4-way swivel driver and passenger seats
- SOS Post Crash Alert System™; Intelligent adaptive cruise control; A/C and cruise control
- 360° camera; Rear-view camera with trailer hitch assist
- Advance trac® with RSC®(Roll Stability Control); Side-wind stabilization; Hill start assist; Blind-spot assist; Side sensing system; Reverse sensing system; Tire pressure monitoring system
- 12 in. SYNC 4 HD/NAV/IACC multi-function display
- Power windows and door locks
- Cab area privacy shade
- Soft-touch vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity LED ceiling lights
- Tecnoform® European-style, high-gloss cabinetry
- Residential vinyl flooring
- Firefly Multiplex system
- Removable privacy shade for sliding door window
- Powered roof vent in living area
- 24 in. LED HD Smart TV
- Cable TV hookup with RG-6 coax
- Lagun table with fold-down work station
- Power sofa converts to 68 in. x 76 in. bed
- Ball-bearing drawer guides
- 1-burner induction cooktop
- Convection microwave
- Stainless steel sink
- Solid-surface kitchen countertop
- Pop-up 110V/USB outlet in kitchen
- Shower with magnetic curtain surround
- Aqua View® SHOWERMI$ER™ water management system
- Toilet with foot flush
- Powered roof vent in bathroom
- Customer Value Package (Mandatory) E-Z Drive, Carefree armless motion sensing patio awning with LED light strip, Timberline hydronic heating system, 4-way swivel driver and passenger seats, Winegard Connect 2.4 4G/W-F-/digital TV antenna
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability
In the spring of 2008, Entegra Coach became a member of the Jayco family of companies. Ever since, we've taken great pride in the details—and each luxury motorhome we build embodies that principle.
We started building luxury motorcoaches one at a time—with a superior foundation, unrelenting attention to detail and old-world craftsmanship, unmatched engineering innovation, rock-solid construction and a ride that's as smooth and quiet as it is invigorating and well-appointed.
In 2018, our pursuit of the superior luxury motorhome expanded beyond diesel Class A coaches to gas Class As and Class Cs. By building on experience and listening to customers, we're making the Entegra Coach luxury experience a reality for more travelers than ever. As always, we back each coach with personalized customer service and coverage that is unmatched in the industry.
So from the moment you drive off the lot, you're not only an owner—you're a member of the family