Eclipse Stellar Wide Body Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
Grab a stellar RV like the Eclipse Stellar Wide Body toy hauler! These units are stellar in every way, and they offer you comfort while you enjoy the weekend riding your power toys.
The interior offers you great convenience with its side-by-side four-door refrigerator. Now you'll be able to food prep just like you do at home. The glass enclosed shower with skylight will clean you up each morning, and the lighted solid-surface galley countertop is going to be quite reliable and stunning. The in-floor beaver tail storage will hold extra gear, and you have an ultra-strong bonded floor that won't be torn up by your toys. The exterior features curbside under-glow LED lighting, so you'll be the talk of the campsite, and there is a 5.5K generator with transfer switch that will allow you to have power whenever you need it.
The Eclipse Stellar Wide Body toy hauler is a dream to own!
Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
Stellar Wide Body Features:
Standard Features - Interior
- 50 AMP Service
- A/C Living Room - 15K BTU Ducted
- Ceiling Fan - 12V (N/A w/Lighted Logo Soffit)
- Electric Bed / Dinette (Bottom Bunk) w/ Ladder
- Electric Fireplace in Bedroom (In Livingroom also on 35KSG & 3821LX)
- Furnace - 30K BTU Ducted
- Glass Enclosed Shower w/Skylight
- In-Floor Beaver Tail Storage
- LED Lights w/Dimmer
- Lighted Solid Surface Galley Top- Drop Range w/Glass Cover
- Microwave w/Built-in Range Hood - Range/Oven
- Pillowtop King Mattress w/Bedspread and Shams
- Pleated Shades
- Refrigerator - Side-by-Side 4-Door
- SS Single Bowl Galley Sink w/Pull-out Faucet & Water Filter
- Stereo - Rockford Fosgate Deluxe System w/ Upgraded Speakers, 2 Amps, 10” Sub
- Tankless Water Heater
- TV - Living Room (50" Class)
- USB Chargers - 12V (One in Galley & One in Bedroom)
Standard Features - Exterior
- 100 AMP Lithium (LiFePO4) Battery/330 Watt Solar Panel w/ Inverter
- 7,000 LB Axles w/ Zerk Fittings and Self-Adjusting Brakes
- Aluminum Wheels - Deluxe 16" Black w/G-Rated Tires
- Curbside Under Glow LED Lighting
- Electric Awning w/ LED Light
- Fiberglass Caps - Front (w/LED) - Full Turning Radius 88°
- Fiberglass Sidewalls - Aluminum Framed (Laminated)
- Folding Roof Ladder w/ Decked Walk-on Roof
- Fuel Station - 40 Gallon
- Generator - 5.5K w/Transfer Switch
- HD Digital Antenna w/ Park Cable Hookup
- Hi Rez LED Lights-Running, Flood (DS-2,RS-2,Rear-2, Porch-1)
- Lights - Hitch and Step
- LP - Dual 30 Lbs.
- Powder Coated Chassis w/ Triple Radius Entry Step
- Ramp Door w/Cables- 7.5' Clean Grip Lined (3,000 lbs. Rating)
- Spare Tire w/Carrier
- Stabilizer Jacks - Rear (High Clearance)
- Swing-away Entry Door Assist Handle
- Tank Capacities - 150 Fresh, 50 Gray, 50 Black w/ Tank Flush
- Ultra Strong Bonded Floor
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Eclipse RV was founded in 2003 and is one of the largest manufacturers of Toyhaulers and Travel Trailers in the United States. We offer over 50 types of trailers, lightweight models, 5th wheel models and toyhaulers under our Attitude, Stellar, and Iconic brand lines. We are at the forefront of the industry, bringing innovation, quality and craftsmanship at a level that is unmatched.
At Eclipse RV our commitment to our customer is proper servicing of your RV. We want your relationship with us to continue long after you have completed your purchase. Your first choice for Service and Parts should be your Selling Dealer (find one near you here), but if the need arises for your Eclipse to be serviced here at Eclipse RV, you will not only be greeted by a professional staff, but have the satisfaction of having your work performed by the employees that understand your product and are knowledgeable of its construction.