Eclipse Stellar Pro-Lite Toy Hauler Fifth Wheel
The Eclipse Stellar Pro-Lite toy haulers provide stellar design, function, and quality! You'll find exclusive features for unrivaled comfort and functionality, and you'll wonder why you didn't choose a Stellar Pro-Lite sooner.
Sit back in one of the two lounge chairs to enjoy an afternoon of relaxation after a hard day of hitting the trails, and escape to a cool interior on a hot summer's day thanks to the 13,500 BTU ducted air conditioner. The large double-door refrigerator will allow you to grab an ice-cold drink to sip on while you're outside watching the rest of the group ride the power toys, and the tankless water heater will provide you with hot water as you're doing dishes or taking a hot shower in the morning. You'll rest easily on the top-stich deluxe furniture, and you'll sleep peacefully on the pillowtop mattress with bedspread.
Get out and explore with comfort and top-notch amenities on the Eclipse Stellar Pro-Lite toy hauler!
Stellar Pro-Lite Features:
Standard Features - Interior
- 2 Chairs w/Bay Window
- 30 AMP Service
- A/C Living Room - 13.5K BTU Ducted
- Drive-on Metal Wheel Well - 3,000# Rating (N/A 2816DBG & 3220DBG)
- Electric Bed/Dinette (Bottom Bunk) w/Bunk Ladder (OPT on 2816DBG & 3220DBG)
- Electric Bed/Flip-Over Lounge w/Bunk Ladder (2816DBG & 3220DBG ONLY)
- Furnace - 18K BTU Ducted (30K BTU on 2816DBG & 3220DBG)
- Glass Enclosed Shower (27FS, 2816DBG & 3220DBG)
- I-Beam Chassis w/ Z-style Outriggers
- Interior LED Lights w/Dimmer
- Lumber Core Screwed Cabinets
- Medicine Cabinet
- Microwave - Range Hood - Range/Oven
- Pillowtop Mattress w/Bedspread (N/A 2615QSG)
- Pleated Shades
- Porcelain Toilet
- Rapid Charge Converter
- Refrigerator - Large Double Door
- Marble Swirl Galley Top- Drop Range w/Glass Cover
- SS Single Bowl Galley Sink w/Pull-out Faucet
- Stereo - Rockford Fosgate Premium System
- Tankless Water Heater
- Top Stitch Deluxe Furniture
- USB Chargers - 12V (One in Galley & One in Bedroom)
Standard Features - Exterior
- Fiberglass Sidewalls - Aluminum Framed (Laminated)
- Decked Walk-on Roof
- Electric Awning w/LED Light
- Exterior Shower
- Floor - 3" Framed
- Front & Rear Laminated Fiberglass (Fiberglass Front Cap on 2816DBG)
- Fuel Station - 40 Gallon
- Generator - 4.0K w/ Transfer Switch (2816DBG & 3220DBG)
- HD Digital Antenna w/ Park Cable Hookup
- Heavy Duty Axles w/ Zerk Fittings and Self-Adjusting Brakes
- Hi Def 3M Graphics
- Hi Rez LED Lights - Running, Flood (DS-2, Rear-2, Porch-1)
- Lights - Hitch and Step
- LP - Dual 20 Lbs. w/ LP Cover
- Powder Coated Chassis w/Double Radius Entry Step
- Ramp Door w/Cables- 7' Clean Grip Lined (3,000 lbs. Rating)
- Spare Tire w/Carrier
- Stabilizer Jacks - Front & Rear
- Steel Wheels - Mod Black 15" (16” on 2816DBG & 3220DBG)
- Swing-away Entry Door Assist Handle
- Tank Capacities - 100 Fresh, 50 Gray, 50 Black w/ Tank Flush
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Eclipse RV was founded in 2003 and is one of the largest manufacturers of Toyhaulers and Travel Trailers in the United States. We offer over 50 types of trailers, lightweight models, 5th wheel models and toyhaulers under our Attitude, Stellar, and Iconic brand lines. We are at the forefront of the industry, bringing innovation, quality and craftsmanship at a level that is unmatched.
At Eclipse RV our commitment to our customer is proper servicing of your RV. We want your relationship with us to continue long after you have completed your purchase. Your first choice for Service and Parts should be your Selling Dealer (find one near you here), but if the need arises for your Eclipse to be serviced here at Eclipse RV, you will not only be greeted by a professional staff, but have the satisfaction of having your work performed by the employees that understand your product and are knowledgeable of its construction.