Braxton Creek BX Series Travel Trailer
Experience all-around comfort in a Braxton Creek BX Series travel trailer! The impressive 6' 9" ceiling height will allow your family space to walk around without feeling confined, and you'll appreicate the larger wardrobe designs and under-bed storage for all your belongings.
Each model features MORryde deluxe entry steps and assist handles for a secure entrance into your trailer, and the rear roof access ladder will allow you to wash off the top of your unit after a week in the woods. The fully decked, one-piece dicor Tufflex roof, along with the exclusive Z-frame will provide a sturdy trailer so your family can make memories for years. Inside, you'll enjoy home-styled furniture, Amish crafted hardwood cabinet and cabinet doors, durable woodgrain plank linoleum flooring throughout, plus many more comforts.
The road-ready BX Series travel trailers by Braxton Creek are ready when you are. Choose your favorite layout today!
BX Series Features:
Standard Features (2021)
- 81" Ceiling Height
- Extra Tall Slide Rooms
- Rich, Contemporary Wood Color & Long Lasting, Interior Designer Fabrics
- Amish-Crafted Hardwood Cabinets & Cabinet Doors
- Full Extension, 75-lb. Capacity, Ball-Bearing Drawer Guides Throughout
- Laminated Countertops w/Profiled Edges Throughout
- Acrylic Double Kitchen Sink w/High-Rise Faucet (Brushed Nickel)
- Dometic High-Efficiency Furnace
- Dometic, Wall Mounted, Digital Thermostat for A/C & Furnace
- LED Interior Lights
- Durable Woodgrain Plank, Linoleum Flooring Throughout
- Home-Styled Furniture
- Premium Sound System w/MP3/iPod Input Jacks, Bluetooth & Exterior Marine Speakers
- Plywood Bed & Booth Dinette Seats
- Dometic Marine Toilet w/Foot-Flush
- One-Piece Tub Surround
- Shower Curtain w/Curved Shower Track (Select Models)
- Medicine Cabinet w/Mirror in Bathroom
- Queen Bed w/Easy-Lift, Under Bed Storage
- Privacy Curtains in Bedroom & Bunk Areas
- 4-Inch Bunk Mattresses Covered in Soft-Quilted Durable Fabric
2020 Interior Enhancements
- Milano Maple Cabinetry
- Upscale Styled Furniture Design
- Polished Chrome Faucet
- Feature Wall in Main Living Area
- Bedroom Headboard
- Tile Backsplash in Kitchen Area
- Contemporary Style Cabinet Hardware in Polished Chrome
- Large Bedroom Shirt Closets w/Ample Hanging & Storage Capacity
- USB Ports in Bedroom & Living Room
- Upscale, Retractable Shower Enclosure
- Fully Decked, One-Piece Dicor Tufflex Roof
- 4” Radius Truss Roof Rafters, 16” On-Center, 3/8 Full Coach Walk-On Decking
- Drip Rails w/Extended Spouts
- .024 Mesa Crimp Aluminum Exterior (Sidewalls & Back) w/Fade Resistant, Stylized Graphics
- Exclusive Z-Frame, NXG Norco Main Frame w/Fully Integrated, Welded A-Frame & Huck-Bolted Outriggers
- American Made Dexter Axles w/Balanced RV-Specific Radial Tires
- 5/8” Tongue & Groove Plywood Floor Decking
- 16” On-Center Sidewall & Floor Structure w/Complete Blanket-Wrapped Fiberglass Insulation in Roof, Walls, End Walls & Floor
- Radius Entry Door
- Radius Baggage Doors
- Dometic 13,500-BTU Roof Mounted A/C w/Full Coach High-Efficiency Air Ducting
- Dark Tint, Safety-Glass Windows w/Automotive Gasket Seals
- Galvanized Steel, Impact-Resistant Wheel Wells
- Aerodynamic Front Profile
- .030 Smooth Aluminum Front Exterior Wall
- 30-AMP Electrical Service w/Extra-Long Power Cord
- Easy Access, Outside Cable TV Hookup
- Integrated, Huck-Bolted Rear Bumper w/Sewer Hose Storage
- LED Exterior Lights
2020 Exterior Enhancements
- Astro-Foil Insulation & Ducted Heat in Basement
- Heated, Insulated & Fully Enclosed Holding Tanks
- Black Tank Flush Out System
- Folding Entry Assist Handle on All Unit Entry Doors
- MORryde Deluxe Entry Step on All “Main” Entry Doors
- Bedroom Roof Vent
- TV Antenna w/WiFi Ready Feature
- Go Power Pre-Wire for Solar Panel
- Pre-Wire for Backup Camera
- Aerodynamic Front Profile
- Spacious Front Storage Box Capacity
BX Campers Value Package
- EZ-Swap 20-lb. LP Tanks w/Cover
- Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Systems Monitor Panel
- Winegard Digital Antenna
- Rear Aluminum Ladder
- Bath Skylight
- Front Diamond Plate
- Power Electric Outside Awning w/LED Lights
- Outside Shower
- Pleated Window Shades
- Designer, Quilted Bedspread
- 3-Burner Cooktop, Range & Vent Hood w/Fan & Light
- Spare Tire w/Carrier & Cover
- 4 Stabilizer Jacks
- Water Heater Bypass Kit
- Road-Protected, Fully Enclosed Underbelly
- Marine-Style Outside Speakers
- High-Point Microwave
- Wheel Upgrade Package
- 6-Cu. Ft. Dometic Americana, Plus Refrigerator w/Adjustable Thermostat
2020 BX Campers Value Package Enhancements
- 15,000-BTU A/C Upgrade
- 50-AMP Service Upgrade w/Second A/C Pre-Wire
- Second A/C (50-AMP Service Required)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Family. It's what drives us.
Braxton Creek exists to help families and friends discover the incredible country we've been blessed with. And here, we're driven by people, not profits. Combined with the fact that our RVs are backed by high-quality manufacturing processes and personal, professional support, we think you'll understand why Braxton Creek is the name families trust to connect time and time again.
Braxton Creek RV began when our founders recognized that something was missing after the whirlwind of mergers and acquisitions in the industry. As RV manufacturer after RV manufacturer had been swallowed up by public companies, they were now focused on quarter-by-quarter profits and answering to Wall Street investors.
We saw this as an opportunity to build a new type of trusted company that we were certain was—and still is—valued by many dealers and customers. Guided by the following faith-based principles, sound business practices, and deep experience with some of the biggest RV brands in the world, Braxton Creek’s leadership moved on their convictions and established the following principles as the driving force behind their company:
Doing what we say we'll do. And, doing unto others as we would have them do unto us. This is where it all starts and ends at Braxton Creek.
When leadership is accessible in-person each and every day by phone, email, or on the factory floor everybody wins.
Doing things right the first time. This saves time, money, and relationships, and it's reflected in our 2-year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty—a rare find in this industry.
Ease of Doing Business.
A limited distribution strategy, paired with a dealer and customer-friendly warranty claim process, provides the certainty all parties deserve.
We're proud to work with customers and dealers who share positive values and a passion for outdoor travel. This allows everyone to enjoy time spent doing business together.