Braxton Creek Braxton Creek Travel Trailer
Introducing the Braxton Creek towable travel trailers built with every detail in mind including a value packaged list of standard features.
Each model is built with a Norco NXG frame, a one-piece aluminum roof, aluminum siding on the sidewalls, back and front of the trailer, and Dexter axles with electric brakes. Inside you will find a spacious living area with durable fabrics on American made furniture and cushions by Mastercraft, and linoleum flooring with modern wood color throughout, plus full kitchen amenities, and quality cabinetry with full extension ball bearing drawer slides with seven ply drawer sides.
It's time to travel in your own home way from home with attention to detail and value in your next travel trailer by Braxton Creek.
Braxton Creek Features:
- NORCO NXG Frame w/ Integrated A Frame
- Dexter Axles w/ Electric Brakes
- 5/8” Tongue and Groove Plywood Floor
- Wood Framed Walls and Roof are 16” on center
- R-8 Insulated Floor, Sidewalls and Roof
- Aluminum .024 siding on Back & Sidewalls
- Smooth Aluminum Metal Front w/ Diamond Plate Lower Front
- Hardwood Drawer Fronts, Mortise and Tenon Cabinet Doors
- Self-Edged - Seamless Laminated Countertops
- Full Extension Ball Bearing Cabinet Drawer Slides w/ 7 Ply Sides
- Linoleum Floors Throughout
- American Made Mastercraft Furniture and Cushions
- LED Interior and Exterior Lighting
- 3-Burner Range w/ Oven
- Range Hood
- 6 cu. ft. Refrigerator w/ Thermostat
- Ducted 13,500 BTU Roof A/C w/ Adjustable Ceiling Vents
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Power Bath Vent
- 6-gallon LP Gas/DSI/Electric Water Heater
- 20,000 BTU Furnace
- Power Awning
- Stabilizer Jacks (4)
- Pleated Night Shades
- Rich, Durable Contemporary Interior Decor
- Bright Exterior Appearance with Attractive, High Quality Graphics
- One-piece .023 Thickness Aluminum Roof w/ Decking
- Rear Ladder
- Galvanized Impact Resistant Wheel Wells
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
We are a group of successful business executives with diverse backgrounds and proven success in the business world with a combined 150 + years of experience. Our desire is to build a company founded on sound business and Christian principals along with customer focused attitudes that are key to success. Our focus will be on Travel Trailers with 12 to 14 proven floor-plans. We anticipate daily production at about 15-20 units per day and may adjust slightly depending on size of units being built.