Alliance RV Delta Travel Trailer
Alliance RV proudly introduces the all-new Delta travel trailers to their lineup. These laminated travel trailers mark the entrance into the non-toy hauler market for Alliance RV, and they have been designed to be easily towed by larger SUVs and half-ton pick-up trucks.
Each Delta travel trailer features a large slide for added interior space, a private bedroom with a queen size bed, complete kitchen and bath amenities, a u-shaped dinette for plenty of seating, plus a 10 cu. ft. 12 volt refrigerator. There are even a couple of bunk models so no matter the size of your family, Alliance has a new Delta travel trailer that you are sure to love.
Come select the model that best meets your needs and lifestyle, and make your next camping trip the best with a new Alliance RV Delta travel trailer in tow!
Standard Features (2024)
- Goodyear Endurance Tires
- Spring Hangers with V-Bracket Reinforcement
- Aluminum Rims w/Spare Tire & Carrier
- Keyed Alike Compartment Doors
- Oversized Atrium Windows Throughout
- 40" Smart TV w/Swing Arm
- Walk-On Roof w/Seamless PVC Roof Covering
- Commercial Grade Vinyl Flooring
- Residential Cabinet Doors w/Magnetic Catch
- Soft Close Hidden Hinges
- Porcelain Toilet w/Food Flush
- Roller Shades Throughout
- Residential Can Style LED Ceiling Lights
- Matte Black Cabinetry Hardware
- No In-Floor Heat Vents
- Mylar Reinforced Exterior Seals
- Double Insulated Laminated Front and Rear Wall
- LP Quick Connect
- Heated and Enclosed Underbelly
- Black Tank Flush
- Pre-Wired for Back Up Camera
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Tire Monitor Prep
- Color Coded and Numbered Wiring
- Shut Off Valves at Major Plumbing Locations
- Slide Topper Prep
- Wi-Fi Prep
- USBs Throughout
- Satellite Prep
Convenient Camping Package
- 62 Cubic Feet of Drop Frame Pass Through Storage
- Exterior Switches for Slideout and Awning Control
- Dual Convenience Centers
- Full Size 6' Camping Table
- Multiple Location Hot/Cold Spray Ports
- Full Width Exterior Ladder w/Build-In Towel Rack
- USB Charging in Pass Through
- Pull-Out Kitchen Trash Can
- Carpet Free Interior
- Slide Box Exterior Storage (Most Models)
- Holding Tank Heaters
- 2" Accessory Hitch
- Solid Triple Entry Steps
- Easy Access Water Pump for Winterization
- 40 AMP MPPT Solar Charge Controller
- 200 Watt Solar Panel
- Inverter Prep (8 Dedicated Outlets)
- Second A/C w/50 AMP Service w/Detachable Power Cord (Mandatory)
- Trifold Sofa IPO Theater Seating
- Electric Auto Leveling
Codes & Seals
- RVIA Seal
- Canadian Standards
Please see us for a complete list of available features and options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Our mission is simple - Provide our customers with the best RV ownership experience! This means creating long-term alliances with our family of product owners and dealer partners, and exceeding expectations every step of the way.
Our vision is to create a product driven by our customers, through their experience and input, and execute on those ideas at the highest level. Innovation and product development is best done in collaboration with the RVing community, and we are listening. Many of us here at Alliance RV have spent the majority of our careers in the RV industry, and we believe our RV owners and dealer partners will welcome an independent and truly different manufacturer that is transparent and dedicated to their customers.
Located on 110 acres in the heart of Elkhart, Indiana, Alliance RV recently broke ground on our state-of-the-art production facility. Production will begin in January 2020 with our first product line focused on the luxury fifth wheel market. As our progress continues and our designs unfold, we encourage you to join our Facebook group (Alliance RV Group). We are constantly (and obsessively) engaging our future customers to drive what we build at Alliance RV.