4th of July is just around the corner, which means it’s time to start planning your camping recipes for your celebration! Check out these easy camping recipes for 4th of July that will help you entertain your family and friends this holiday. If you’re looking for an RV that can help you sleep your entire crew comfortably, shop the RVs that sleep nine or more for sale near you.
Start your day at the campground off with a bang with these fun, decadent pancakes.
- 2 cup pancake mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2/3 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 2 banana, sliced
- Peanut butter, optional
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a large bowl, mix the pancake mix with the water, cinnamon, and a 1/4 cup of chopped nuts.
- Heat a tsp of butter in a skillet over your fire and add a large spoonful of batter to the center.
- Cook until the batter bubbles, flip, and cook until browned.
- Serve with butter, syrup, nuts & banana. You can top with peanut butter, chocolate chips, whipped cream, or more berries!
Everyone will love this refreshing lunch!
- 1 12.5 oz. can chicken
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp minced onion
- 6-8 grapes, quartered
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts – walnut, pecans, or almonds
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and chill. Serve in a wrap, on toasted bread as a sandwich, or on crackers for a lovely snack.
Recipe adapted for camping from a recipe on www.thewholesomedish.com
- 1 1/2 pounds 80% lean 20% fat ground beef
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 slices of cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Preheat the grill to a meduim-high hear, approx. 375 degrees F
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Form four large patties with your hands, approx. 3/4 in. thick. Press your thumb into the center to prevent it bulging too much while it cooks.
- Cook on the grill for 4-5 minutes per side or until the patties reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
- If you want cheese, add to the patties while they are on the grill and allow to cook for an additional 1 minutes or until melted.
- Serve with your favorite toppings!
Recipe adapted from a recipe on www.FoodNetwork.com
- 4 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Start in the morning to make sure you have time to freeze it!
- Add watermelon, sugar, and lemon juice to a food processor and puree until mixture is smooth. .
- Pour into a shallow, wide pan and freeze for 1 hour.
- Rake mixture with fork and freeze for another hour.
- Repeat Step 4 two more time and then serve after raking and dividing into cups.
With these recipes you can ensure that your family has delicious and filling meals during Independence Day. Find your dream RV for future vacations at RVingPlanet.com.