Are you looking for a delicious way to fuel your family for a day of exploring and adventure at the campground? Try out this incredible recipe for campfire bacon cinnamon rolls that you can make over the fire! Get the full fall camping recipe below!
Adapted from a recipe on TheKitchenMagpie.com
- 1 can of Pillsbury Grands! Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 package of bacon
- Heat your skillet over the fire and cook the bacon until cooked through but not crispy.
- Discard bacon grease.
- Open the can of cinnamon rolls and peel open each roll to add a piece of bacon to the roll.
- Reroll the cinnamon roll with the bacon inside and add the rolls to the iron skillet and cover with aluminum foil.
- Cook over the fire until the rolls are cooked through. Approx. 15 minutes, watching the bottoms of the rolls carefully to avoid boiling!
Enjoy your fall at the campground in a brand new RV from RVingPlanet.com!