Palomino SolAire Expandable
The SolAire expandable by Palomino features an Alpha Super Flex membrane, fully welded aluminum super structure, aluminum cage laminated construction, a barrel walk on roof, rack and pinion thru-frame flush floor slide out with manual override, plus Alpha Superflex roofing and so much more!
Come choose your favorite SolAire expandable model by Palomino today!
- Power Awning w/LED Lights
- Dexter TORFLEX Torsion axles – independent suspension, rubber cushioning eliminates metal-to-metal contact
- Furrion HDMI DVD/Bluetooth/HDMI Stereo
- Power Tongue Jack
- 13,500 BTU Ducted A/C
- Tub Surround w/Skylight
- Gel Coated Front Cap
- Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Slam latch exterior baggage doors with magnetic door catches
- Black Tank Flush
- Crispy White Gel Coat Fiberglass
- LED Interior Lights
- 8 cubic foot Dometic refrigerator (N/A on 147X)
- Fully enclosed underbelly
- TV bracket and speakers
- Powder coated exterior kitchen tops and base – designed for the exterior elements
- Alpha Superflex roofing
- Glass top flush mount range cover
- Solid surface countertops
- 46" Mega booth standard in non-island kitchen models
- Skylight in every kitchen and includes a night shade
- Raised panel cabinet doors
- Porcelain foot flush Dometic Toilet
- USB charging station
- Alpha Super Flex Membrane
- Luan Substrate
- High density block foam insulation
- Residential Style Carpeting
- Wood-look laminate floor
- Fully welded aluminum super structure
- Under floor holding tanks
- Dexter - TORFLEX Torsion Axle
- Aluminum cage laminated construction
- Vacuum bonded lamination: Roof, floor, sidewalls, rear wall, slide out box
- Barreled walk on roof – block foam insulation for the most rigid construction available
- Rack and pinion thru-frame flush floor slide out with manual override
- Air conditioner upgrade - 15,000 BTU
- Aluminum wheels
- 24" LED TV
- Create A Breeze Fan
- Heated Holding Tanks
- RVQ Bumper Mount Grill
- Tri-Fold Hide A Bed
- Off Road Package (147X Only) (includes 15" wheels, Off Road tires, and lift kit)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
As demand for the Palomino grew, Mr. Landey felt it would benefit his company, Vanguard Ind., to relocate. With most manufacturers and industry suppliers located in the Elkhart, In. area the move eastward seemed logical. Vanguard Industries settled in the community of Colon in 1972. Once in Colon he began to put his plans in motion. By 1973 he had built the main production facility and within days Palomino tent trailers were rolling out the doors.
In 1976, Vanguard added its own Needle Division, in 1978 its own Metal Fabrication Plant, and has several cold storage facilities. On May 27, 1992, the primary production building and offices were destroyed by fire. By late August, 1992, the first 1993 model Palomino rolled of the line in the new 52,300 sq. ft. facility, which was built on the same site as the previous building had been.
The year 1998 continued to see expansion with the addition of a new 75,000 sq. ft. production facility, and another storage facility. In 2002 Vanguard was purchased by Forest River, Inc. This allowed for rapid growth and the introduction of two new towable lines of travel trailers and fifth wheels, Puma and Sabre by Palomino.