Cruiser Radiance Ultra Lite Travel Trailer
The new Radiance Ultra Lites by Cruiser RV are not your ordinary lightweight travel trailers. These units feature a unique barreled ceiling design with fully aluminum framed rafters, two-toned hand-glazed cabinetry, and plenty of decorative accents, plus more.
You can choose from a variety of floorplan layouts each featuring at least one slide out on up to three for added interior space. More than half offer a set of bunks providing sleeping space for 3-9 depending on your choice. Cruiser is sure to have one that fits your family's style perfectly. So, why not make a not so ordinary lightweight choice for your next travel trailer, and choose a new Radiance Ultra Lite unit built by Cruiser RV!
Radiance Ultra Lite Features:
Standard Features (2017)
- Charging station with 12v and USB
- Oversized slam latch baggage doors
- Dexter E-Z lube hubs
- 15” radial tires with aluminum wheels
- Electric awning with integrated speakers
- Large assist grab handle with triple step entry
- One piece vinyl TPO membrane roof
- 6 gal DSI gas/electric water heater
- Electric slide-outs
- Black tank flush system
- Heated and enclosed underbelly
- 2” duct direct from furnace into underbelly
- Aerodynamic front fiberglass cap with LED lights
- LED interior lighting package
- GoPower solar prep package
- Friction Hinge system on all entry doors
- 30” primary entry door with triple step and light
- Power Tongue Jack
- Tri-fold Sofa
- Solid surface counter-tops
- Bumper Mount LP BBQ Gril
- 15K BTU A/C upgrade
- 50 amp service (some models)
- 2nd 13.5 BTU A/C (requires 50 amp service)
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Founded in 1988, Cruiser RV has always done things in a focused manner. They have engineered and positioned their products to be the best in the industry dominating in the lightweight sector. From the Cruiser RV flagship Fun Finder X product line, to the streamlined ViewFinder Signature v-nose line, it becomes obvious that weight and aerodynamics are considered in every product decision.
Cruiser RV cares about product satisfaction, and continues to work on building products using strict quality standards, focusing their efforts on research and development, and the continuous fine tuning of six distinct brand models to bring you the very best lightweights in the industry!