ALiner Ascape Travel Trailer
Get ready to escape the busyness of life in the Ascape Aliner travel trailer. This model is the lightest travel trailer in its class, and it is also the easiest to pull behind any vehicle. The aerodynamic design gives this trailer a sleek and stylish look, while being economical.
Inside the Ascape you will find all of the amenities that you would expect on any trailer of this size. There is a nice kitchen area for preparing meals, plus your dinette doubles as your bed at night. For the couple who enjoys the simpler side of camping, the Ascape may be ideal for you!
Come select your Ascape travel trailer for your next camping trip!
- Outside Shower
- LED Running Lights
- Front Mounted Solar Panels
- Frameless, all glass, Flush Mounted Exterior Windows
- Diamond Plate
- One-Piece Aluminum Roof
- Automotive Finish
- Full Size Entry Door with tinted glass and built in blind
- Rear Awning Track
- Dual 20 lb LP Tanks with auto-changer
- 40 amp Front Mounted Solar Panel
- 10" Electric Brakes
- Robotically welded, powder coated frame
- 13" Aluminum Wheels with full size spare
- Dexter 2500 lb independent torsion axle
- 4 Stabilizer Jacks
- 13 Gallon Grey Water Tank
- E-Z lube hubs
- Battery Rack
- Front Tongue Rack
- 16000 BTU Furnace
- 3.0 Refrigerator
- Suburban 6 gallon porcelain lined water heater
- Two burner ranger top
- Range hood w/ vent fan
- Shurflo Electric Water Pump
- Fantastic Fan
- Air Conditioner Ready
- Detachable power cord
- 35 amp converter w/ charger
- Dropped Floor for increased Interior Height
- Deep Bowl Sink with Pull-out Faucet
- Solid Maple Hard-Wood Cabinet Doors
- A-Plus Package: Coleman Mach 8-9200 btu roof mounted A/C, CareFree 5' awning, Thetford Cassette Toilet, 23" flat Screen TV, Bluetooth Sound Bar
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
The outdoors for one. Almost everyone in the Aliner family is an outdoor enthusiast. It’s no coincidence that Aliner customers are as well. They want to be set up in 30 seconds then go for a hike. Not sit inside and watch a 50-inch flat screen.
Another inspiration? The spirit of innovation. We’ve always done things a little differently, dating back to the company’s founder, Ralph Tait. It’s this innovative spirit that led to the first “A-frame” camper. The same spirit drives us today in our search for ways to improve each Aliner.
And finally, you, the customer. You’re the inspiration behind our core values that include honesty with everyone we deal with, respect for each other and the environment, and good old-fashioned hard work. This is the foundation of Aliner. Always has been. Always will be.