ALiner Ascape Travel Trailer
Get ready to escape the busyness of life in the Ascape Aliner travel trailer. This model is the lightest travel trailer in its class, and it is also the easiest to pull behind any vehicle. The aerodynamic design gives this trailer a sleek and stylish look, while being economical.
Inside the Ascape you will find all of the amenities that you would expect on any trailer. There is a nice kitchen area for fixing and preparing meals, plus your dinette doubles as your bed at night. For the couple who enjoys the simpler side of camping, but loves the travel trailer aspect, then the Ascape is ideal for you!
Come select your Ascape travel trailer for your next camping trip!
Standard Features (2017)
- Electric brakes
- Robotically welded, powder coated frame
- 13" aluminum wheels w/spare
- 10" electric brakes
- Dexter 2500 lb. independent torsion axle
- Crank-down stabilizer jacks (x4)
- Full size spare tire
- E-Z lube hubs
- Battery rack
- Front tongue rack
- 13 gal. grey water tank
- Atwood 16,000 btu furnace
- 3.0 cu. ft. 3-way Dometic refrigerator w/freezer
- Suburban 6 gal. porcelain lined water heater
- Two burner range top
- Range hood w/vent fan
- Shurflo electric water pump
- 3-speed "Fantastic Fan"
- Air conditioner ready
- Detachable power cord
- 35 amp converter w/charger
- LED interior lighting
- Dropped floor for increased interior height
- Deep bowl sink with pull-out faucet
- Solid maple hard-wood cabinet doors
- Mini Blinds
- 6' 4" interior height
- Large 77" x 64" bed
- Outside shower
- LED running lights
- Front mounted solar panel
- Frameless, all-glass, flush mounted exterior windows
- Diamond plate
- One-piece aluminum roof
- Automotive finish w/.030 aluminum panels
- Full size entry-door w/tinted glass and built in blind
- Rear awning track
- Dual 20 lb. LP tanks with auto-changeover
- 40 amp front mounted solar panel
- Coleman Mach 8-9200 but roof mounted A/C
- Carefree 5' awning
- Thetford cassette toilet
- 23" flat screen TV
- Bluetooth sound bar
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All features and specifications are subject to change.
The outdoors for one. Almost everyone in the Aliner family is an outdoor enthusiast. It’s no coincidence that Aliner customers are as well. They want to be set up in 30 seconds then go for a hike. Not sit inside and watch a 50-inch flat screen.
Another inspiration? The spirit of innovation. We’ve always done things a little differently, dating back to the company’s founder, Ralph Tait. It’s this innovative spirit that led to the first “A-frame” camper. The same spirit drives us today in our search for ways to improve each Aliner.
And finally, you, the customer. You’re the inspiration behind our core values that include honesty with everyone we deal with, respect for each other and the environment, and good old-fashioned hard work. This is the foundation of Aliner. Always has been. Always will be.