Airstream RV Sport Travel Trailer
The ultra-towable Airstream Sport travel trailer sets a standard of ease for those last minute adventurers. These lightweight compact travel trailers are the perfect choice for someone new to Airstreaming or for those new to RVing altogether. Plus the trailers can even be towed by a SUV.
Like all other Airstreams, the Sport's silver curves not only reflect the evening moonlight but its aerodynamic shape reduces wind resistance. This along with the Sport's monocoque construction, ultralight materials, and low center of gravity makes for a total dream to tow.
With the residential-type fiberglass batten insulation you'll stay cool in the summer, warm in the winter, and quiet all year long. With any Airstream you are completely insulated, including the floor and holding tanks.
Choose your Sport travel trailer today and make a change in your backyard scenery. Airstream welcomes you. Then all you need to do is grab your map and hitch up and go!
Standard Features (2017)
- 2 Burner Cooktop (LP Gas)
- 5/8" WBP Tongue-and-Groove Wood Floor
- Aluminum Mini Blinds
- AM/FM Radio w/ CD & Bluetooth™ (input/output), Remote
- Anti-wicking Outside Edge Floor Sealant
- Blackout Curtain(s)
- Cable TV Hookup
- Cast Aluminum Door Hinges
- China Toilet
- Coat & Key Hooks
- Complete Aluminum Interior Walls & Ceiling
- Convertible Dinette for Sleeping Accommodations
- DVD Player
- EcoBatt™ Insulation
- Electric/LP Water Heater (6 gal)
- Fantastic© Fan
- Fire Extinguisher
- Flatware Organizer
- Handcrafted Italian Lite-Ply® Laminated Cabinetry
- Integrated tank flushing system
- Laminate Dinette Top
- Laminate Galley Top
- Lavy Sink
- LED HD TV (Shared w/ Galley)
- LED Interior Lighting
- LED Storage Compartment Light w/ Diamond Plating
- LED Tank Service Light
- LP, Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Overhead Tambour Door Roof Lockers
- Panoramic Front Windows w/ Blackout Shades
- Pillow Top Memory Foam Mattress
- Probeless Tank Monitoring System
- Reading LED Lights
- Removable Hand Held Shower Head w/ Shutoff
- Retractable Clothesline in Shower
- Roof Vent/Fan
- Seamless Vinyl Flooring
- Sink cover and cutlery drawer
- Stainless Steel Sink w/ Cutting Board Sink Cover
- Towel Bar/Ring
- Ultraleather™ Lounge & Dinette Seating
- Under Bed Storage
- Unique Front Door Key w/ Heavy Duty Deadbolt
- Wardrobe w/ Hanging Bar
- 1 Deep Cycle Battery (lead acid) Group 24 w/ Converter
- 3M® Film Front Stone Guard Protection
- 4 Manual Stabilizer Jacks
- Aluminum LP Cover
- Black Tank Flush System
- Cast Aluminum LED Taillights
- City Water Inlet w/ Water Pressure Regulator
- Custom Handcrafted 26” Wide Entry Door w/ Window
- Dedicated Sewer Hose Storage
- Enclosed, insulated underbelly with heated holding tanks
- Exterior LP Quick Connect Service Port
- Exterior Shower w/ Hot & Cold Water
- Fluorocarbon Treated UV Protected Aluminum Exterior
- Goodyear® ST225/75R15 Tires, Balanced
- Hand-Painted Chassis
- Handcrafted Aluminum Screen Door w/ Guards
- Handcrafted Welded Extruded Aluminum Window Frames (Front)
- LED Entrance Light
- License Plate Bracket w/ LED Light
- Lockable Fresh Water Tank Inlet
- LP (2 - 20 lb. Steel Tanks) w/ Auto 2-stage Regulator
- Manual hitch jack
- Manual ZipDee® Patio Awning w/ Weather Max Fabric
- Nev-R-Adjust® Brakes
- Rear View Camera Pre-wire
- Semi-Monocoque Aluminum Superstructure
- Solar Front Window Protection
- Solar Pre-wire (Rooftop & Front Access Points)
- Spare tire
- Steel Entry Step
- Stylized Aluminum Wheels
- Temperature Reducing 1-Piece White Aluminum Roof
- Tempered Tinted Windows w/ Double Cam Latching System
- Thermal Barrier Protection Between Interior & Exterior
- Torsion Axle Suspension
- Winterization Bypass Valve
In 1931, Airstream began with Wally Byam’s dream: to build a travel trailer that would move like a stream of air, be light enough to be towed by a car, and create first-class accommodations anywhere.
Every inch of an Airstream has a function. Airstream is the most thoroughly tested brand in trailer history. Its engineering is the culmination of over 80 years of experience plus millions of miles on roads throughout the world.
With Airstream, there is no planned obsolescence. Airstreams of the Thirties are still on the road today, sturdy and modern as ever. They are intended as a lifetime investment in happiness.
To open a whole world of new experiences…a new dimension in enjoyment where travel adventure and good fellowship are your constant companions.
To encourage clubs and rallies that provide an endless source of friendships, travel fun and personal expressions.
To lead caravans wherever the four winds blow…over twinkling boulevards, across trackless deserts…to the traveled and untraveled corners of the earth.
To play some part in promoting international goodwill and understanding among the peoples of the world through person-to-person contact.
To strive endlessly to stir the venturesome spirit that moves you to follow a rainbow to its end…and thus make your travel dreams come true.