Airstream RV Sport Travel Trailer
The ultra-towable Airstream Sport travel trailer sets a standard of ease for those last minute adventurers. These lightweight compact travel trailers are the perfect choice for someone new to Airstreaming or for those new to RVing altogether. Plus the trailers can even be towed by a SUV.
Like all other Airstreams, the Sport's silver curves not only reflect the evening moonlight but its aerodynamic shape reduces wind resistance. This along with the Sport's temperature reducing one-piece aluminum roof, thermal barrier protection between interior and exterior, plus the enclosed aluminum insulated heated underbelly you will enjoy many years of ownership n this fun-sized trailer anywhere you choose.
Choose your Sport travel trailer today and make a change in your backyard scenery. Airstream welcomes you. Then all you need to do is grab your map and hitch up and go!
Standard Features (2018)
- 1 Deep Cycle Group 24 Battery with Multi-Stage Converter
- 3M® Film Front Stone Guard Protection
- 4 Manual Stabilizer Jacks
- Aluminum Entry Door Handle
- Aluminum LP Cover
- Black Tank Flush System
- Cable TV Hookup
- Cast Aluminum Door Hinges
- Cast Aluminum LED Taillights
- City Water Inlet with Water Pressure Regulator
- Custom Handcrafted 26” Wide Entry Door with Window
- Dedicated Waste Hose Storage
- Enclosed Aluminum Insulated Heated Underbelly
- Exterior LP Quick Connect Service Port
- Exterior Shower with Hot & Cold Water
- Fluorocarbon Treated UV Protected Aluminum Exterior
- Goodyear® ST225/75R15 Tires (16’: ST215/75R14), Balanced
- Hand Crafted Welded Extruded Aluminum Window Frames
- Hand Painted Chassis
- LED Entrance Light
- LED Storage Compartment Light
- LED Tank Service Light
- License Plate Bracket with LED Light
- Lockable Fresh Water Tank Inlet
- LP (2 - 20 lb. Steel Tanks) with Auto 2-stage Regulator
- Manual Hitch Jack
- Manual ZipDee® Patio Awning with Weather Max Fabric
- Nev-R-Adjust® Brakes
- Rear View Monitoring System Pre-wire
- Semi-Monocoque Aluminum Superstructure
- Solar Front Window Protection
- Solar Pre-wire (3 Rooftop & 1 Front Access Points)
- Spare Tire - Full Size
- Steel Entry Step
- Stylized Aluminum Wheels
- Temperature Reducing One Piece White Aluminum Roof
- Tempered Tinted Windows with Double Cam Latching System
- Thermal Barrier Protection Between Interior and Exterior
- Torsion Axle Suspension
- Unique Front Door Key with Heavy Duty Deadbolt
- 80w Solar Package with Interior Monitor and AGM Battery (Optional)
- Rear View Monitoring System (Optional)
- 5/8” WBP Tongue-and-Groove Wood Floor
- A/C with Heat Strip
- Anti-wicking Outside Edge Floor Sealant
- Coat & Key Hooks
- Complete Aluminum Interior Walls and Ceiling
- Direct Spark Ignition LP Water Heater (6 gal.)
- EcoBattTM Insulation
- Fantastic© Fan
- Handcrafted Italian Lite-Ply® Laminated Interior Cabinetry
- LED Interior Lighting
- Overhead Tambour Door Roof Lockers
- Panoramic Front Windows with Blackout Shades
- Probeless Tank Monitoring System
- Seamless Vinyl Flooring
Galley, Dinette, and Lounge
- 2 Burner Cooktop (LP Gas)
- Aluminum Mini Blinds
- Dinette Converts to a Lounge and Sleeping Accommodations
- Flatware Organizer
- JVC Stereo: FM/AM/CD/DVD with Bluetooth® (in/out)
- Laminate Dinette Top
- Laminate Galley Top
- LG LED HD TV with Omni Directional Antenna
- Moen® Faucet
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Stainless Steel Sink with Cutting Board Sink Cover
- Ultraleather® Lounge and Dinette Seating
- Blackout Curtain(s)
- Decorative Throw Pillows
- LG LED HD TV (Shared with Galley)
- Pillow Top Memory Foam Mattress
- Quilted Bedspread with Reverse Sham
- Sleeping Pillows
- Under Bed Storage
- Wardrobe with Hanging Bar
- Lavy Sink
- Moen® Bathroom Faucet**
- Porcelain Toilet
- Removable Hand Held Shower Head with Shutoff
- Roof Vent/Fan
- Towel Bar/Ring
- 2 Year 24/7 Coach-Net® Roadside Assistance
- 2 Year Airstream Limited Warranty (Transferable)
- Airstream Logo Entrance Mat
- Fire Extinguisher
- Internally Routed A/C Condensation Drain Line to Wheel Well
- LP, Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- TRA Certified Green: Emerald Status (Highest Rating)
- Winterization Bypass Valve
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specification are subject to change.
In 1931, Airstream began with Wally Byam’s dream: to build a travel trailer that would move like a stream of air, be light enough to be towed by a car, and create first-class accommodations anywhere.
Every inch of an Airstream has a function. Airstream is the most thoroughly tested brand in trailer history. Its engineering is the culmination of over 80 years of experience plus millions of miles on roads throughout the world.
With Airstream, there is no planned obsolescence. Airstreams of the Thirties are still on the road today, sturdy and modern as ever. They are intended as a lifetime investment in happiness.
To open a whole world of new experiences…a new dimension in enjoyment where travel adventure and good fellowship are your constant companions.
To encourage clubs and rallies that provide an endless source of friendships, travel fun and personal expressions.
To lead caravans wherever the four winds blow…over twinkling boulevards, across trackless deserts…to the traveled and untraveled corners of the earth.
To play some part in promoting international goodwill and understanding among the peoples of the world through person-to-person contact.
To strive endlessly to stir the venturesome spirit that moves you to follow a rainbow to its end…and thus make your travel dreams come true.