Airstream RV Basecamp Travel Trailer
You will love all of the storage and different configurations that you can create for comfortable and customized sleeping and seating as you travel. You can create a full sleeping bed, a half bed, and also create group seating for five people.
So, come check out the newest addition to the Airstream family and make the choice to enjoy easy camping off road, off grid, or any campsite in a Basecamp travel trailer for your next outing!
Standard Features (2018)
- 1 Deep Cycle Group 24 Battery with Multi-Stage Converter
- 2 Manual Stabilizer Jacks
- 3M® Film Front Stone Guard Protection
- Aluminum Entry Door Handle
- Cast Aluminum LED Taillights
- City Water Inlet with Water Pressure Regulator
- Custom Handcrafted Wide Entry Door w/ Window
- Dedicated Waste Hose Storage
- Enclosed Aluminum Insulated Heated Underbelly
- Exterior LP Quick Connect Service Port
- Exterior Shower with Hot & Cold Water
- Fluorocarbon Treated UV Protected Aluminum Exterior
- Goodyear® Assurance 18” Tires, Balanced
- Hand Crafted Welded Extruded Aluminum Window Frames
- Hand Painted Chassis
- LED Entrance Light
- LED Tank Service Light
- License Plate Bracket with LED Light
- Lockable Fresh Water Tank Inlet
- LP (2 - 20 lb. Steel Tanks) with Auto 2-stage Regulator
- Manual Hitch Jack
- Molded Plastic LP Cover w/ Storage Tray
- Nev-R-Adjust® Brakes
- Semi-Monocoque Aluminum Superstructure
- Slide In Visor Patio Awning
- Solar Pre-wire (2 Rooftop & 1 Front Access Points)
- Spare Tire
- Steel Entry Step
- Stylized Aluminum Wheels
- Tempered Tinted Windows with Rear Venting Windows
- Thermal Barrier Protection Between Interior and Exterior
- Torsion Axle Suspension
- Unique Front Door Key with Heavy Duty Deadbolt
- 160w Solar Package w/ Upgraded AGM Battery (Optional)
- 5/8” WBP Tongue-and-Groove Wood Floor
- Anti-wicking Outside Edge Floor Sealant
- Coat & Key Hooks
- Complete Aluminum Interior Walls and Ceiling
- EcoBattTM Insulation
- Electric/LP Water Heater - Truma CombiTM Eco Plus
- Fantastic© Fan
- Handcrafted Italian Lite-Ply® Laminated Interior Cabinetry
- Overhead Storage
- Panoramic Front Windows with Blackout Shades
- Probeless Tank Monitoring System
- Seamless Vinyl Flooring
- Sliding Screen Front Door and Removable Rear Screen
- Tie Down Hooks
Galley, Dinette, and Lounge
- 2 Additional Short Aluminum Pedestals for Bed Conversion
- 2 Burner Cooktop (LP Gas)
- 2 Movable Laminate Table Tops with Aluminum Pedestals
- Blackout Curtain(s)
- Convertible Lounge, Storage and Sleeping Accommodations
- Flatware Organizer
- Laminate Galley Top
- Performance Fabric Cushions
- Pop Up USB and 110 Outlets
- Stainless Steel Sink w/ Integrated Cover
- Blackout Curtain(s)
- Cargo LED Light
- Under Bed Storage
- USB Ports
- Porcelain Toilet
- Removable Hand Held Shower Head with Shutoff
- Retractable Clothes Line in Shower
- Towel Bar/Hooks
- 12v Tank Heaters (In Addition To Heated Underbelly)
- 2 Year 24/7 Coach-Net® Roadside Assistance
- 2 Year Airstream Limited Warranty (Transferable)
- A/C Condensation Drain at Ground Level
- Airstream Logo Entrance Mat
- Fire Extinguisher
- LP, Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- TRA Certification™ Green: Emerald Status (Highest Rating)
- Winterization Bypass Valve
- Fully Enclosed Patio Tent (180”w x 72”d x 93”h) - Parts Dept. (Optional)
- Fully Enclosed Rear Tent (72”w x 72”d x 82”h) - Parts Dept. (Optional)
- Slide In Visor Patio Awning - Parts Dept. (Optional)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All features and specifications are subject to change.
In 1931, Airstream began with Wally Byam’s dream: to build a travel trailer that would move like a stream of air, be light enough to be towed by a car, and create first-class accommodations anywhere.
Every inch of an Airstream has a function. Airstream is the most thoroughly tested brand in trailer history. Its engineering is the culmination of over 80 years of experience plus millions of miles on roads throughout the world.
With Airstream, there is no planned obsolescence. Airstreams of the Thirties are still on the road today, sturdy and modern as ever. They are intended as a lifetime investment in happiness.
To open a whole world of new experiences…a new dimension in enjoyment where travel adventure and good fellowship are your constant companions.
To encourage clubs and rallies that provide an endless source of friendships, travel fun and personal expressions.
To lead caravans wherever the four winds blow…over twinkling boulevards, across trackless deserts…to the traveled and untraveled corners of the earth.
To play some part in promoting international goodwill and understanding among the peoples of the world through person-to-person contact.
To strive endlessly to stir the venturesome spirit that moves you to follow a rainbow to its end…and thus make your travel dreams come true.