Jayco RV Skylark Travel Trailers
Jayco is introducing the newest addition to the travel trailer division the Skylark. This v-nose travel trailer is light weight and aerodynamic with an eye-catching design. Thirty percent lighter than conventional travel trailers of the same length, this unit boasts TorFlex® independent torsion-axle system for superior ride and stability and a V-Bridge™ chassis frame. The Cool Cat™ heating and air conditioning system lowers the height of the unit making it more aerodynamic and lowering the center of gravity.
The Skylark also features innovative components including Euro double-paned acrylic tinted windows, Euro-style curved cabinetry and a Euro-style stainless steel sink. Finally, the Skylark features “Green” technology such as LED lighting throughout that consumes one-fourth the electricity than conventional lighting and AZDEL SuperLite® eco-friendly wall, roof and floor assembly.
Customer Value Package
- 4 stab jacks with sand pads
- 5 cu. ft. Norcold refrigerator
- 6 gallon gas/electric DSI water heater
- Aluminum rims
- Bath power vent
- Carefree electric patio awning with innovative pitch adjustability
- Convection microwave
- Cool Cat A/C and heat pump, installed inside on floor-line to improve towability
- Multi-media sound system with marine-grade exterior speakers
- Acrylic Eurostyle tinted thermal pane windows
- Aerodynamic front V-profile
- Azdel SuperLite substrate in all lamination
- Interlocking aluminum front nose cap
- L.E.D. tail and clearance lights
- One-piece Alpha ply roof material
- Torflex independent suspension torsion-axle rubber ride suspension
- Tuffshell vacuum bonded laminated floor, sidewalls and crowned roof
- V-bridge lightweight frame with E-Coatpaint protection
- Aluminum-framed furniture
- Ball bearing drawer guides, 50lb capacity with full drawer extension
- Combination screen, privacy shades in all windows
- Diamond floor vinyl flooring
- Hidden hinges on all cabinetry
- L.E.D. interior lighting throughout
- Lightweight, Eurostyle Concord Cherry cabinetry
- Stainless steel sink with integrated faucet and cover
- Stainless steel, high efficiency cooktop with integrated cover
- 13,500-BTU rooftop A/C and 20,000-BTU furnace ILO Cool Cat heat pump
- Canadian standards
- Customer Value Package
- On-demand tankless water heater
- Secondary 20,000-BTU furnace
- Spare tire with carrier
- Water purifier
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All features and specifications are subject to change.
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.
Can't Find What you are Looking For? Try the FREE RV Concierge or click one of the links below!