Forest River RV Car Tow Car Hauler
|Dry Weight||478 lbs|
|Gross Weight||2,800 lbs|
|Tire Size||ST205/75D14 6 Ply|
|Dry Weight||534 lbs|
|Gross Weight||3,500 lbs|
|Tire Size||ST205/75D 14 6 Ply|
- Dexter Axle with E-Z Lube Hubs allowing for easy repacking of wheel bearings
- Sealed tail lights mounted in rubber for long life
- Sure-Grip ramps with beavertail for easy loading and lower angle on ramps
- Factory molded, plug together wiring harness is grommeted and loomed to eliminate shorts
- Wheel pan swivels on polyethylene pads for smooth operation
- Dual safety chains with safety closure keep chains securely attached
- Vinyl coated handle aids in hook-up
- Phosphate wash, primer and two coats of enamel paint provide enhanced rust protection and high gloss finish
- 3500 pound ratchets and adjustable straps included with each dolly
- Full coverage fenders are molded high tech automotive polymers built to offer the best protection for towed vehicles
- Towed Vehicle Secure Chains
- Spare Tire and Mount Kit
- Bolt-On Winch Kit
- Electric & Surge Drum Brakes
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational products. Today that vision is a reality.
Continually growing, Forest River operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the midwest and west coast.Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer.
Can't Find What you are Looking For? Try the FREE RV Concierge or click one of the links below!