Aluma RV 6810 Series Bumper Pull Utility Trailer
The Aluma 6810 Single Axle Utility trailer is a great trailer for those looking for something lite and easy to tow. The all aluminum construction makes this trailer a strong and durable trailer that you would come to expect from Aluma. You will not find a better single axle utility trailer than what you will find at Aluma.
|Dry Weight||440 lbs|
|Axle Weight||2,200 lbs|
- 2200# Rubber torsion axle - No brakes - Easy lube hubs
- ST175/80R13 LRC Carlisle radial tires (1360# cap/tire)
- Phantom aluminum wheels, 5-4.5 BHP
- Aluminum fenders with vinyl gravel guard
- Extruded aluminum floor
- 6" Front retaining bumper
- A-Framed aluminum tongue, 48" long with 2" coupler
- 4) Stake pockets (2 per side)
- Swivel tongue jack, 800# capacity
- LED Lighting package, safety chains
- Aluminum tailgate - full width x 44" long
- Overall width = 93"
- Overall length = 167"
- 24" Front & side racks
- Aluminum rock guard
- 68 Bi-Fold Tailgate Upgrade
- 6810 Solid Side Rack Set
- 3' Motorcycle bracket
- Extra Stake pockets
- Tie down loop
- Recessed Tie Ring-SS 2000#
- Flush Mount Tie Ring
- Tongue handle
- Spare tire mounting bracket, flat mount
- 13" Aluminum tire & wheel
- Upgrade to 3000# axle
- Extra Stake pockets
- 14" Alum tire & wheel upgrade
- 14" Aluminum Spare Tire & Wheel
All standard features and options are subject to change.
In 1992, Dean Maschoff was asked by some of his friends if he could make them a trailer out of aluminum to haul their golf cars around with. It took several months of building trailers for friends before Dean could make one for himself to use! The popularity of the light weight trailers led Dean to start a small company for building them, which he called Aluma, Ltd.
In 1995, the increasing demand for his trailers necessitated a move to a 12,000 square foot building in Bancroft, Iowa. Aluma employed five people and built an average of two trailers per day. 1998 brought more growth and the need to double the size of the manufacturing facility to 24,000 square feet.
Deciding to concentrate on designing trailers rather than managing the growing business, Dean sold Aluma to KLM Acquisition Company in 2000. While KLM Acquisition Company performs the daily management operations, Dean continues to do what he loves and designs new models for Aluma, enjoying seeing the company he created grow as each year passes.
Since 2000, Aluma has expanded twice more. We build an average of 50 trailers per day and ship them to all 50 states and Canada. We are proud to offer a 5-year warranty on most of our models, the best warranty in the industry!
Aluma trailers are light weight, strong, rust-free and offer years of worry-free use. With over 60 models of open utility and enclosed cargo trailers to choose from, you're sure to find a perfect trailer for any need!
Can't Find What you are Looking For? Try the FREE RV Concierge or click one of the links below!